June 11, 2007

IMCRD

July 23rd will be from here on be known as International My Chemical Romance -day! On that day do whatever you can to show your love for My Chemical Romance. It doesn't matter what it is, whatever you feel like doing, DO IT! 

There's only one thing we all must do; If you have any My Chemical Romance -merch that can be worn, WEAR IT! Post what you did on the day to anyone of the MCR forums and groups. Show the world how much you love My Chemical Romance and just how important they are to the world!

HOW DOES THIS CONCERN WE'RE OKAY NOW -PROJECT?

Well obviously the international My Chemical Romance -day is the perfect occasion to go crazy with this project. Print out flyers, get together with other fans and SPREAD THE WORD! This is a perfect chance to do it on the same day and be heard all over the world!