June 6, 2007

NICOLE'S SIDE OF THE STORY

I have been a "self mutilator" for a few years. I have suffered from depression since I was little. Everyday I would hurt myself and soon it got out of control. I have been cutting myself since i was in 7th grade, and I have also had a suicide attempt.

I would like to say that My Chemical Romance has helped me and I have been a fan for a long time. I have stopped cutting and I am now in therapy and dealing with my depression problems. My Chemical Romance did not start my cutting or induced it, it was actually the opposite, when I was sad, angry, or depressed, it was great to listen to music that understands you and with lyrics that deal with suicide and self mutilation. MCR is a great band and has helped me through the years, I am just a faithful fan wanting to spread the word that MCR is a awesome band and understand what "we" go through and try to help us cope. Thank you My Chemical Romance.

-Nicole, 14