May 18, 2008

HANNAH BOND

My Chemical Romance being blamed for the suicide of the late Hannah Bond is beyond uncool. Let's break this down.

"The inquest heard that Bond had discussed with friends the "glamour" of suicide, and was obsessed with American band My Chemical Romance (pictured)."

I would be a lot more concerned about the fact that people knew Hannah viewed suicide as glamourous and didn't think to say, "Hey, you know, it really isn't all that great."

"However as he gave the verdict of suicide, coroner Sykes criticised the genre saying: "The emo overtones concerning death and associating it with glamour I find very disturbing." "

I would be a lot more concerned about the fact she sucessfully hanged herself than the music she listened to.

"She had a picture of an emo girl with bloody wrists on her Bebo page."

I'd be a lot more concerned about the fact she had this picture up and her parents never mossied on over to the internet history.

"[mother]"There are [emo] websites that show pink teddies hanging themselves. She called emo a fashion and I thought it was normal. Hannah was a normal girl. She had loads of friends. She could be a bit moody but I thought it was just because she was a teenager."

I would be a lot more concerned about the fact a suicidal girl's own mother didn't see a bit of the pain she was going through.

By: Pinkblacktiara