July 2, 2008

THE BLACK PARADE IS DEAD!

I just updated section for pictures, you can now find new pictures of the protest against The Daily Mail, the Black Parad Is Dead! -previews, international MCR-Day 2007, the Frank Parade (Finland), our forum's 1st birthday -celebration and fansigns! I'm sure you'll love them, if you have pictures of your own, please send them to mylivingromance@netti.fi! We always appriciate it!

As the a very obvious update I'd like to state out that The Black Parade Is Dead! -live DVD is finally in stores today! It features My Chemical Romance's final performance as "The Black Parade" from the Palacio de los Deportes in Mexico City, Mexico on October 7, 2007 and as "My Chemical Romance" from Maxwell's in Hoboken, New Jersey, on October 24, 2007. As a personal note, I may say, that I haven't bought the DVD yet, but attended to the premiere on Monday with MCRmy, and it totally blew me away. It's the closest you can get to an MCR-concert without actually being in one. It gives you the same feeling. So definitely, get yours asap!!!

I'd also like to apologize that I've been a little 'off tune' again lately. I always want to be straight up with you guys so here's what's happening:
We live in an appartment house and we've been having some problems with our neighbours. Somewhere around last December a certain family moved into this building. The father came out to be a drug dealer and -a user and after their appearance we've had a lot of problems in this building. It all became critical last week, when I was at home alone and the neighbour woke my up by hitting our door with a golf bat, yelling very angry messages in which he stated out that he wanted to kill me. The police didn't come over, but thankfully my mom did come home. The police has stopped by a couple of times after that, the neighbour has been seen with a shotgun and such, so things have reelly been crazy around here. When I used to spent time home alone, I used the time with this organization, now I've been too busy being scared to focus on this and I'm sorry for that. Luckily everything's starting to get better (I think) and I got an amazing staff crew on my side. :)

This is, I think, my life on the murder scene.
Joanna