September 8, 2008

N'S SIDE OF THE STORY

When I say that My Chemical Romance saves my life, I really mean it. I ve been listening to MCR over three years now and every day I love them even more and more. I know it sounds like a cliché but I know that without MCR I won t be the person I am today, or I probably won t be there at all. There s lot of things I can t talk even to my closest friends, and I m not going to talk about them now either, because they re such a complicated things and mostly I d just want to forget them. I ve suffered from depression couple of years ago, but I ve ever got professional help, because when I was younger and angry I refused to receive help from therapists and such, but now I know that I would have needed it.

I still haven't been there alone with my messed up head. I always have My Chemical Romance by my side. They ve helped me to get through the hardest times, they've taught me confidence and not to hate myself, they ve gave me so much strength and will to live. Thanks to MCR, I also have got amazing friends who I never would have meet otherwise.

I'm so grateful for everything I've got from MCR and I will always love them and support them. Now I know that I will keep on living, no matter what, I m going to survive. I won t hate or hurt myself anymore, I know it's okay to be messed up and weak sometimes, and I know I will get through it. And most of all, it's okay to be yourself.

I'm not so afraid anymore and I think I'm okay now. At least because of them I want to be.

-N, 17, Finland