March 23, 2013

The end

I'm sure you've heard the news already. I'm devastated yet thankful for the years passed. I always said that together we'd fight until the very end and I feel proud that we did. We've done so much on our journey and found so many new friends along the way. You can still connect through our Facebook and DeviantArt, our forum will also still remain.

In the beginning of this project I created a petition at petitionspot which to this date has collected almost 700 signatures.I am so proud for everything we have done together, the stories we have told, the fights that we have fought together, the events we've been putting together, the manifestos, the everything! I will not take the official site down because the stories deserve to live forever just like the music that this band has created.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! 



Defiant to the end we hear the call to carry on.